Controlling in times of crisis
How do I manage to deal properly with external crises in controlling?
Fill in and get Whitepaper now!
7 important measures for controlling experts in times of crisis - actively control instead of just reacting:
- Risk management – are we prepared for the crisis? Simulate the immediate crisis effect
on the company
- Monitor and forecast short-term liquidity
- Bridge cash gaps in the event of liquidity bottlenecks
- Optimization of personnel costs
- Stabilize and/or improve sales through special offers or campaigns
- Calculate and optimize the impact of changes in demand, such as sales promotions,
- Consolidation of all relevant information - Integrated corporate planning