Why is a risk management system useful?
- smartPM risk management workflow including role and authorization concept as a guide in the system
- A standardized risk recording & identification including description: Dashboards risk overview, impact, interconnection, value etc. for reliable decision-making, aggregated and with drill-down to individual risk level
- Risks are continuously monitored and clearly visualized.
- Increasing the quality of decisions and improving performance. Furthermore, an increase in efficiency and transparency and consequently a positive value contribution to the company's success
- Cover a professional risk management system in 5 easy steps: identification, collection, analysis & approval, monitoring and reporting
Fill out the form now and read everything you need to know about "Risk Management & Controlling" >>