Let intelligent algorithms work for you...
You will find the answers to your questions in the whitepaper:
- Controller and/or Data Scientist? What statistical knowledge is required for the application of AI-based planning?
- If and when are AI-based methods like neural networks the better forecasting methods than classical methods?
- How is AI applied in practice and what results can be achieved e.g. in sales forecasts or sales & operations planning?
- What do you do as a controller if you are not sure about the factors influencing the variable to be forecasted (e.g.: turnover, sales, demand, sales success, etc.) or if you want to consider influencing factors (stock data, sales, price changes, weather data, seasonal factors, etc.)?
- How can disruptive factors be identified early on and decisions be made in an agile and data-supported manner?
and much more.
Download the whitepaper now and learn more.