4 steps to smart xP&A: Whitepaper on fully integrated business planning in 4 steps
To all CEOs, CFOs, FP&A experts, S&OP & Project-/Program Mangager ...
Fill in and get Whitepaper!
How to define extended Financial Planning & Analysis?
Read more about it in the new whitepaper with many practical examples and valuable instructions.
Find out which 4 steps have to be taken to get to fully integrated corporate planning and which corporate areas are included in it.
- Improve planning, reporting, analysis and forecasting quality by adopting the recommended 4-stage FP&A process for efficient management
- Achieve 100% data reliability and benefit from less effort in actual data preparation and processing - consolidate all decentralized, department-owned data. Leverage professional skills - strengthened by controlling technology
- Monitor and adjust S&OP, Project/Program performance, HR, Marketing and Sales Performance to increase company success
- Focus on highest value tasks - Build the foundation for fast and substantial in-depth data-driven decisions
- Be supported by efficient, automatized processes using the latest findings of scientific research, e.g. AI-based data analysis and forecasting
- Follow the smart workflow - strategy, planning, analysis/monitoring, action and adjustment. Answer all questions of your management immediately and without effort.
Complete the form and get the whitepaper right away!